Registration is now open for the Reinventing university publishing international symposium and THAT camp, Australian National University, Canberra, Australia, 17-19 March 2015.
This event, organised by the Council of Australian University Librarians Library Publishing Advisory Committee (CLPAC) will encourage discussion on issues related to academic publishing.
It brings together representatives from universities, university presses and libraries from around the world to define and address major questions and challenges, showcase national and international developments in university publishing, enhance engagement with policy makers, strengthen and promote this community of practice, and develop understanding of the needs of authors and editors in university publishing.
- Professor Aidan Byrne, Chief Executive Officer, Australian Research Council
- Sarah Lippincott, Program Manager, Library Publishing Coalition
- Kevin Hawkins, Director of Library Publishing, University of North Texas Libraries
- Randy Kiefer, Executive Director, CLOCKSS
- Virginia Barbour, Medicine & Biology Ed Director, PLOS
- Dr Lucy Montgomery, Deputy Director, Knowledge Unlatched
Thanks to our sponsors:
- SAGE – Silver Sponsor
- ANU Press
The registration fee is $AUD290.